The Pacific Northwest is an amazing place to explore, grow, and get outside.
Come play with us!
Adventures designed for all fitness and skill levels from Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass and beyond.
The Great Goosechase
• Teams work together in an App Based Scavenger Hunt
• Creative Missions get people knowing each other, their culture, and their area
• Goosechases built near Snoqualmie Falls, North Bend, or even on your own campus
• Custom Video provided for the teams
Snoqualmie Tunnel Adventure
• Transport your team to the beautiful Snoqualmie Pass
• Ride through a 2.3 dark train tunnel, and continue on for a total of 20 miles viewing amazing scenery all downhill!
• Helmets, bikes, guides & transportation included
Intro to Mountain Biking
• We'll transport your group to Duthie Hill Mountain Bike Park, "Disneyland for bikes"
• You'll be set up with the perfect gear... bikes, helmets, safety equipment
• You'll learn the basics of Mtn Biking on beginner & intermediate trails of the park
Cascading Waterfalls Guided Hike
• All of our year round liquid sunshine sure makes the PNW beautiful!
• We will take your team to both Twin Falls & the famous Snoqualmie Falls
• You will learn about the local Snoqualmie tribe & have amazing photo opportunities
Fat Bike Adventures
• Customized Trips based on your group size, time & ability
• You will explore local alpine trails with supportive guides
• This trip shows that biking is not just for summer anymore!
• Fat Bike, Riding Equipment, Beverages, Transportation
Snowshoe and Bru Tour
• Our trained adventure guides take you to the beautiful Snoqualmie Pass
• Your team will snowshoe around the Gold Creek area
• You will learn local knowledge, take in beautiful alpine views
• Tour the Dru Bru Brewery & taste PNW craft ale
• MSR Snowshoes, gaiters & transportation provided
Company Picnics and Field Days
How about a giant game of connect four? Four way Tug of War? Water Balloon Relays? Join our expert staff in a station race of a lifetime where your teams compete with each other in the best possible way... with a beer in hand and a smile on their face. We'll chat with you all about your group, your activity levels, and your goals and will build a company picnic like no other.